Genres Games by genres
- Action (713)Strategy (318)Racing (197)Turn-based strategy (112)Flight (69)Tower Defense (30)
- Traditional (432)First-person shooter (311)Sports (174)Arcade (102)Survival horror (66)Hunting (18)
- RPG (420)Puzzle (281)Action-adventure (161)Third-person shooter (99)Life simulation game (51)Extreme sports (2)
- Simulation (404)Shooter (276)Platformer (148)Economic Simulation (86)Games for kids (43)
- Adventure (375)Real-time strategy (226)Online Games (122)Fighting (78)Stealth (38)
Simulator - a genre of video game that simulates to some extent an aircraft. A characteristic feature, in addition to the simplified physics, is that the control is designed to use the gamepad. Flight physics considers a number of different parameters, such as in IL-2 "Sturmovik" included: weather conditions, wind effect, gyroscopic moment, engine overheating, the ability to break the chassis or crash-landed, realistic damage system aircraft. For arcade helicopter simulator, like arcade flight simulator, in addition to the simplified physics, characterized by management are not calculated on the joystick. But if in the arcade flight simulator for PC, control of discrete and similar console gamepad - using the arrow keys on your keyboard, then on to the arcade simulator for PC characterized by using the mouse, and not a similar management console games, and shooters on PC. Usually use the same sticks as for aircraft, but are available and special sticks that handle single pitch control and motor (corresponding ORE) is located on the helicopter - horizontal side seat. Professional simulators for helicopter pilots have a full simulation of the cab, mounted movably on a special stand to simulate acceleration. Professional simulators for helicopter pilots have a full simulation of the cab, mounted movably on a special stand to simulate acceleration.