Genres Games by genres
- Action (710)Strategy (317)Racing (195)Turn-based strategy (112)Survival horror (66)Tower Defense (30)
- Traditional (431)First-person shooter (309)Sports (173)Arcade (101)Flight (64)Hunting (18)
- RPG (420)Puzzle (278)Action-adventure (161)Third-person shooter (99)Life simulation game (50)Extreme sports (2)
- Simulation (393)Shooter (274)Platformer (148)Economic Simulation (85)Games for kids (43)
- Adventure (372)Real-time strategy (226)Online Games (121)Fighting (78)Stealth (38)
Fighting game - a genre in which two (rarely - a) opponents converge in a fight where the soul mutuzyat each other with fists and anything available. Games of this genre - a frequent guest on the consoles. The most fun way to entertain a fighting game - to gather a group of several friends, drink some beer, pick up the controller and make a solid virtual scuffle. Important only to the assault on the monitor or the TV into a real bloodbath. Fighting dedicated melee duels between the two characters at a small area level. Unlike other genres to prevailing fist fights, beat 'em up'e here while fighting two equally strong opponent, and you usually need to gain the upper hand over his rival in two or more rounds to win. The vast majority of fighting games have a multiplayer mode, where one player can otmutuzit enough of another, and in contrast to the single mode, in some f. have the opportunity to beat two in two, and in the X-Men Arcade, three against three, then there are six players simultaneously.