Maze games are the video games with a path or collection of paths, typically from an entrance to a goal. Your objective in maze games is to complete the path while beating some creatures or solving inner puzzles, like in Bomberman World. (The term "labyrinth" is generally synonymous, but also can connote specifically a unicursal pattern) The pathways and walls in maze games are typically fixed, but puzzles in which the walls and paths can change during the game are also categorized as maze games or tour puzzles, like Atomic Bomberman. Often maze games are associated with jumpscares and screamers.
Due to the high popularity of these games all the gamers go to websites where they can download free maze games or buy maze games. There are a lot of maze games for PC, but also many such games were released exclusively for consoles.
Maze games Games by genres
- Action (1255)Traditional (461)Action-adventure (335)Survival horror (167)Third-person shooter (129)Games for kids (48)Survival (15)Maze (4)Party (1)
- RPG (702)Shooter (421)Sports (316)Turn-based strategy (157)Flight (110)Tower Defense (31)Real-time tactics (15)Card games (3)
- Simulation (700)First-person shooter (420)Real-time strategy (284)Indie (156)Economic Simulation (108)Extreme sports (7)The Visual novel (2)
- Adventure (640)Puzzle (373)Platformer (225)Online Games (150)Stealth (81)Hunting (19)
- Strategy (532)Racing (342)Fighting (193)Arcade (131)Life simulation game (61)Shoot 'em up (17)Neo-noir (4)Thriller (1)