Genres Games by genres
- Action (710)Strategy (317)Racing (195)Turn-based strategy (112)Survival horror (65)Tower Defense (30)
- Traditional (431)First-person shooter (309)Sports (173)Arcade (101)Flight (64)Hunting (18)
- RPG (420)Puzzle (278)Action-adventure (161)Third-person shooter (99)Life simulation game (50)Extreme sports (2)
- Simulation (393)Shooter (273)Platformer (148)Economic Simulation (85)Games for kids (43)
- Adventure (372)Real-time strategy (226)Online Games (121)Fighting (78)Stealth (37)
Stealth action - games that are not supposed to fight with most encountered opponents, and scrupulously avoid possible contact with them, along the way to complete the task. Stealth elements (such as the ability to peek around the corner, leaning against the wall) are often found in games of different genres. In it the player is rewarded for using stealth to overcome enemies. Games in the genre usually allows players to go unnoticed, hiding, using masking and / or avoid the noise. Some games allow the player to choose between hidden approach and direct attack on the enemy, for which the award will be higher. Sometimes there is a choice of several ways to complete a level or area: the power, the attack of the invisible and unobtrusive movement. Some games offer a choice between killing or neutralization of the enemy. If a player draws the attention of enemies, he must use all available means to take cover and wait until it will not stop or search will not be possible to pass on or run away. Thus, planning is a very important element, as well as trial and error. However, there are times when you need to engage in open battle, and then a variety of skills useful melee and remote battlefield.