In May, EA announced that there won't be a new Need for Speed game this year, but there is nothing to prevent the developers from releasing the new edition of the already launched game. And here it goes - Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition, which is coming next month.
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition was announced about an hour ago. As you may already have guessed, it will consist of the last year's game and all its packs with beautiful and powerful cars. Here is the full list of the available DLCs:
- Ferrari Edition Special Complete Pack includes Ferrari F40 and Ferrari F50 for both cops and racers;
- Simply Jaguar Complete Pack consists of Jaguar C-X75 and Jaguar XJ220 for both cops and racers again;
- Concept Lamborghini Complete Pack presents the cop and racer versions of Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo and Lamborghini Miura Concept;
- The Koenigsegg Agera One includes legendary The Koenigsegg One:1 car;
- Complete Movie Pack consists of GTA Spano and Lamborghini Sesto Elemento for both cops and racers together with Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR 722 Edition for cops and Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S for racers;
- Loaded Garage Pack includes Ultimate Racer Pack, Ultimate Cop Pack, Premium Livery Pack, Track Day Livery, Classic Muscle Livery, Digital Revolution Livery and VIP Matte Kit Livery.
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition will be released on the 21st of October in North America and on the 24th of October in Europe for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. And already now you can watch its first trailer and read our Need for Speed Rivals review.