There are good news for the players who anticipate the release of the upcoming stealth action - MGS V: The Phantom Pain - on PC! As you remember, earlier, the launch of the game’s computer version was planned for September 15th. However, the developers have decided not to wait so long and have rescheduled its release for September 1st. Thus, the future project will come out on all platforms at the same time. Due to such an announcement, the game’s creators have announced the official MGS V: The Phantom Pain system requirements.
At first, we’ll reveal the minimum parameters. So, in order the highly-awaited stealth action launch and work normally, your PC must meet the following MGS V: The Phantom Pain system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8 64-bit;
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.40GHz or better; Quad-core or better;
- RAM: 4GB;
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with 2GB VRAM or better (DirectX 11 support is required);
- DirectX: version 11;
- Hard Drive: 28GB of available space;
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0c.
The second MGS V: The Phantom Pain system requirements - the recommended ones - are:
- ОС: Windows 7/8 64-bit;
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz or better; Quad-core or better;
- RAM: 8GB;
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 support is required);
- DirectX 11;
- Hard Drive: 28GB of free space;
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0c (Surround Sound 5.1).
Let us remind you that currently Steam offers a cool deal for those who pre-order MGS V: The Phantom Pain. The players will get a copy of MGS V: Ground Zeroes, Mother Base Staff 3 DLC, the venom Snake emblem and several exclusive videos. You can also pre-order MGS V: The Phantom Pain at Amazon.
However, besides the good news, Konami has reported that the multiplayer in MGS V: The Phantom Pain on PC will appear later than it was planned. Thus, it will be available on consoles on October 6th, and the project’s computer version will get it in January 2016.