The Last of Us release has been held recently, and the game's developers, Naughty Dog company, have already released the first The Last of Us patch.
According to the information published on game’s developers site, patch 1.02 contains a number of technical changes to the multiplayer, the gameplay update and the change of the texture of phone numbers on the bulletin board in the single player. So, the first game’s change was the removal of the phone sex line, which was previously added in the game by mistake.
The Last of Us multiplayer has the following changes and fixes:
1) host migration is improved. Losing communication to the host should occur much less frequently now;
2) crash when you are leaving the multiplayer is fixed;
3) connection problems during the game settings are also fixed;
4) intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes;
5) if you lose the connection to the host, then you won’t be able to advance the day in a clan. You can get back into the clan in case if you were kicked from the game, or you left through the menu.
6) The level 2 of Explosion Expert is available for selection now;
7) the voting time for the match has been reduced to 15 seconds;
8) new "No party" playlist options have been added to Survivors and Supply Raid. It is available only in solo mode.
9) Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee.
The game's developers have also promised that in the next few months they are planning to release a number of updates and fixes for The Last of Us.
For those who have forgotten, we would like to remind that The Last of Us release took place on the 14th of June 2013 exclusively for PS3.