About two weeks ago, the console versions of the recently released The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt action-RPG got one more update - 1.04, - which brought lots of fixes and improvements. However, it doesn’t mean that all the project’s bugs were fixed. The creators of the game are still working hard in order to eliminate the rest of the problems. So, CD Projekt RED studio has announced another The Witcher 3 patch, which is supposed to come out on PS4 and Xbox One very soon. The news about the future update has been published by the company’s community manager - Marcin Momot - on the project’s official forum.
The upcoming The Witcher 3 patch will:
- improve the game’s stability and UI;
- liquidate the lack of interaction with Roche on the Oxenfurt Bridge in the Get Junior quest;
- fix the reset of gold at 65535 mark;
- eliminate the problem when the Potion of Clearance is automatically moved to the quick slot once the main character runs out of edibles;
- adjust the saving of the bonus mutagens and fix a bug with Geralt’s wet clothes after leaving the menu;
- liquidate the incorrect removal of some skills by the Potion of Clearance;
- fix the appearance of the endless loading screen during the combat with Ice Giant in the Lord of Undvik quest;
- eliminate the problem with the gate of the crypt in the Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear quest.
Besides, Marcin has reported that the next The Witcher 3 patch - 1.07 (or 1.06 for the project’s console versions) - will be quite large. He has noted that CD Projekt RED has already started working on it, but the release of this update won’t take place soon.