It’s been two weeks from the release of the next instalment in the popular sports simulator series. The new project, our review of which you can read by clicking on this link, has managed to receive both the positive and the negative feedbacks. In general, the players aren’t satisfied with a big number of bugs, which don’t let them enjoy the gameplay to the full.
So, the developers have decided not to wait too long. Yesterday, they launched the first FIFA 15 update for PC. This patch weights 140MB and fixes the various problems, including the following:
- the display of the guest players’ set-piece cameras in the Seasons mode;
- the difficulties of access to the menu after the end of a match in the Ultimate Team;
- the gameplay’s suspension in the Virtual Pro editor;some small bugs in the Career and Pro Clubs modes;the running of the non-controlled players to the center of the field;
- the corrections of the home crowds in the Match Day Live;
- the difficulties in appointing the penalty performers;
- the complications in hiring the reserved team members in the Seasons mode.
Besides, the latest FIFA 15 update for PC has brought to the Ultimate Team mode a latency indicator. So now, the players are able to check the quality of the Internet connection before the online match starts.
And don’t get disappointed if you own PS4 or Xbox One. According to the developers, the similar FIFA 15 update will appear on the next-gen consoles soon.
Have you already played the new part of the FIFA series? What are your impressions about it? Share your opinion in the comments under the news.