At the press conference during E3, the Bungie representatives intrigued the players with the news about the exclusive Destiny PlayStation content, which will be launched together with the shooter’s release. And yesterday, the detailed information about the upcoming surprise has appeared.
So, the exclusive Destiny PlayStation content will give the gamers access to the unique co-op mission, titled Strike, which is designed for three participants. It will be set on Mars.
In addition to this mission, you will be able to play in the new map - Exodus Blue Competitive.
Besides that, the exclusive Destiny PlayStation content will include the extra types of weapons:
- the exotic handicraft rifle - Monte Carlo;
- the exotic gun - Hawkmoon.
The characters from Warlock, Titan and Argus classes will get the new armour - Manifold, Vanir and Argus properly. You can see the equipment in detail on the images, published below:
And finally, the exclusive Destiny PlayStation content will bring three new spaceships, available for usage in the game:
- “Outrageous Fortune” - the massive vehicle for the brave heroes, who are ready to explore the universe in order to find the aliens and solve the ancient mysteries;
- “Aurora Wake” - is made by the Warlocks, who have gifted it with the supernatural power - the ability to sense the strangers;
- “Crypt Hammer” is the vehicle, crafted specially for the Guardians.
Let us remind you that Destiny beta on PS3 and PS4 will start in a month - July 17th. The project is planned to be released on September 9th, 2014.