The release of the new instalment in the popular football simulator series - Pro Evolution Soccer - will take place tomorrow - on November 13th. Together with it, the developers will launch the first project’s patch, which will bring several changes both to the teams and the game in general.
So, the fresh PES 2015 update will add the following content:
- eight teams, including Sparta (Praha), Maccabi (Tel-Aviv) and FK Partisan (Belgrade);
- 93 new customization kits for the players - hairstyles, faces, etc.;
- the additional sports shoes from such brands as Puma, Nike and Adidas;
- six teams from the Brazil league - Internacional, Vitoria, Chapecoense, Santos, Vasco da Gama and Criciuma - will get 109 new prototypes of the real footballers;
- the reflections of all transfers and loans.
By the way, the studio-developer - Konami - has officially confirmed the second PES 2015 update as well as revealed some details about it. The next patch will come out in December. It will bring several new stadiums and teams to the various leagues. Also, it will add eleven real footballers to the Brazilian club titled Flamengo.
The above listed PES 2015 updates will be available to download for all players, regardless the platform.
By the way, recently, the forthcoming sports simulator has got the first official ratings from several famous gaming portals. It’s worth saying that they are quite high. Thus, the project’s average appraisal is 8.5 from 10 while its competitor - FIFA 15 - has 7.
Watch the Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 launch trailer by this link.