Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition was announced at the end of last year. Its launch on PC and current-gen consoles is planned to take place in summer 2015, so Capcom studio has finally decided to share the details of the future bundle’s content. The developers have presented the project’s new trailer and many screenshots.
First of all, it should be said that Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition will include three additional playable characters (besides Nero and Dante, of course). They are:
- Vergil. This bundle will contain his upgraded version with some totally new combat mechanics;
- Lady. She’s Dante’s ally. Lady specializes in long-range attacks. She has Kalina Ann rocket launcher with a grappling hook, which helps traverse the area easily;
- Trish is also Dante’s friend and true teammate. During the battles, she uses the melee weapon, including the main one - Sparda Sword.
In addition to the listed characters, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition will offer:
- numerous bonus outfits and skins;
- rebalanced combat system;
- legendary Dark Knight mode, in which the players will have to fight against the large enemy hordes. The last ones will have constantly renewed strength and energy. It’s worth saying that this mode is only for those who are ready to take tough challenges.
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition will also please the gamers with 1080р resolution and 60fps as well as updated high-quality graphics and textures.