There hasn’t been any info about the MMO strategy games on our website lately, so GameSpace team would like to recommend you a really nice and stuffed online strategy game by GoodGame Studios - Empire!
The principle of this type of games is well known for you if you’ve played any MMO strategy: to be cool and rule a huge empire you need to produce goods like stone or wood, you need the defensive and offensive force - an army - to expand your territories and protect them from invasions. However, GoodGame’s Empire has some obvious benefits…
- A huge and rich variety of buildings, each of them also can be upgraded.
- In-game updates pop up each week and add fresh content, and regular events and tasks won’t let you get bored.
- Another strong part of Empire is its huge community: as this game comes in more than 20 languages you’ll be able to communicate with thousands of people from all over the world (to be more accurate - more that 70 million players are enjoying Empire), that has never been a bad thing.
- Empire also has a unique Alliance and pact system with a useful alliance chat that will make the communication more convenient and easy.
- Now about support: its help is in ALL the proposed languages, so it’s not necessary to use Google Translator to ask why your transaction didn’t pass.
- Battles? Sure, there’s a huge choice of military units that can be customized. Of course, epic battles are waiting for your army to join!