As you remember, at the beginning of this week, the minimum parameters, which your computer has to meet in order the upcoming new part of the CoD shooter series launch and function normally, were published on Steam. Today, we’d like to share with you the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare recommended system requirements. They appeared online just a couple of hours ago.
So, the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare recommended system requirements are the following ones:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1 64-bit;
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHZ;
- RAM: 8GB;
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 4GB VRAM;
- Hard Drive: 55GB of free space;
- DirectX 11;
- Broadband Internet connection;
- Sound card: 16-bit 100% compatible with DirectX 9.0c;
- Additional notes: the field of view ranges from 65° to 90°.
You can find out the minimum parameters here and compare them to the presented Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare recommended system requirements.
Besides the characteristics, it has been revealed that the future game will include two additional multiplayer modes - Gun Game and Infected. The true fans of the franchise remember them by the previous instalments in the series. Also, the project will contain ten more co-op modes: Domination, Free for All, Momentum, Uplink, Hardpoint, Search & Destroy, Search & Rescue, Capture the Flag and Team Deathmatch.