Yesterday, Ubisoft company announced the Far Cry 4 Season Pass and revealed the details about the various content, which it will contain, including the new multiplayer mode and the exclusive missions. By the way, the developers have also stressed that all the add-ons will offer the players several more hours of the thrilling adventures in addition to the main campaign.
So, the Far Cry 4 Season Pass will consist of such DLCs:
- Valley of the Yetis. After the crash landing on the snowy Himalayan sidehills, the players will have to explore an unknown territory and defeat the night attacks of some strange mysterious creatures. This mission will be available for both single and cooperative modes;
- Hurk Deluxe Pack includes five additional quests from crazy Hurk. However, Ubisoft has named only the three tasks - Blood Ruby, Yak Farm and Hurk’s Redemption. Any other details concerning these missions haven’t been provided. But regarding the fact that Hurk is a very picturesque character who’s addicted to the different kinds of explosives, the gameplay promises to be exciting;
- The Syringe. This mission will also be available in two modes - a single and a multiplayer ones. The players will have an opportunity to try it already on a project’s launch day. They will have to stop the dictator - Pagan Min - and don’t let him use a very powerful restricted recipe against the rebel people;
- Overrun is a new PvP mode. While playing in it, the gamers will be able to join one of two teams - Rakshasa or Golden Path. The main task is to take the territory of Kyrat under control and defeat it from the enemies;
- Escape from Dungeon Prison. The players will unite with their friends in order to escape from the Uma’s prison successfully.
The Far Cry 4 Season Pass costs $29.99. If you pre-order the project’s Golden Edition on PC or PlayStation for $89.99, you will get this Pass for free as an additional bonus.