Yesterday, Sony announced Gran Turismo 6 special edition, devoted to the 15th anniversary of the racing franchise, which along with the standard edition will be available immediately after Gran Turismo 6 release.
According to the information provided by the company, this Anniversary edition will contain the following bonuses:
1) Special steelbook developed by Polyphony Digital (the screenshot you can see below is not a final version of the edition’s design);
2) Gran Turismo 6 game;
3) 1,000,000 gaming credits;
4) 20 cars with performance enhancement and custom livery;
5) Custom race suit, custom avatars and race helmet;
6) Apex II, the latest version of the Apex game guide.
Although Sony has not yet announced the cost of Anniversary edition, but we already know that no matter what edition you will choose, pre-ordering GT6, it will bring you nice bonuses. Will you get a million credits or twenty gaming race cars, will depend on what retailer you’ll use to make GT6 pre-order.
And if you're interesting what kind of car you can choose (making GT6 pre-order), to conquer the world-famous race tracks in GT6, we will be happy to provide this list for you:
1) Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale (2011)
2) Alpine A110 1600S (1968)
3) Aston Martin V12 Vantage (2010)
4) Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) #3 (2012)
5) BMW Z4 GT3 (2011)
6) Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) (2014)
7) Ford Focus ST (2013)
8) Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (2013)
9) Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) (2011)
10) KTM X-BOW R
11) Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (2011)
12) Lexus IS F Racing Concept (2008)
13) Lotus Europa (type54) (1968)
14) Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
15) Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport (2013)
16) Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 (2011)
17) SRT Viper GTS (2013)
18) Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance (2013)
19) TRD 86 Racing (2008)
20) Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 (2008)
And, as always, we did not forget to remind you that Gran Turismo 6 game will be released in the end of 2013 for PlayStation 3.