Yesterday, Kalypso Media company stated that the development of Dungeons 2 game is fully finished and the project went gold finally. It’s definitely the good news, because the release of this instalment will take place in less than a month. It will be launched digitally on Steam on April 24th. The disks with the new game will hit the market a bit later - on April 28th. Besides, the official Dungeons 2 system requirements were also announced, so that the players can make sure that this project will run on their PCs normally.
So, the first Dungeons 2 system requirements are the minimum ones:
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) 32-bit;
- Processor: AMD or Intel dual-core with 3GHz or quad-core with 2.6GHz;
- RAM: 3GB;
- Video card: Intel HD4400, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 or GT 650M, AMD Radeon HD 7750 or R5 255M;
- Hard Drive: 5GB of available space;
- Sound card must be compatible with DirectX 9.0c.
And as usual, the next Dungeons 2 system requirements are the recommended ones:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit;
- Processor: AMD quad-core with 3.8GHz or Intel quad-core with 3.2GHz;
- Video card: AMD Radeon R7 265 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650;
- RAM: 4GB;
- Hard Drive: 5GB of free space;
- Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0c.
Dungeons 2 game will include a thrilling single-player campaign, 4 multiplayer modes, 2 factions, 26 unique creatures and several types of characters. The players will try a role of an underground Lord, whose mission is to gather a powerful army of notorious evil minions and protect his realm from the enemies. In the second instalment of the series, the gamers will also have an ability to enter the overworld, where their creatures can fight against the people and seize the new territories.
Does your PC meet the announced Dungeons 2 system requirements? Are you going to buy the new project?